Within these pages you’ll find useful resources on faculty and professional development.
- The Faculty Development Network has information and resources for faculty developers and others taking a lead on faculty development on campuses.
- Credentialing Courses for Faculty include information about both required and optional courses for faculty.
- Teaching Resources includes webinars and other information on teaching and learning, including online teaching.
- Check out our Faculty Development Events calendar frequently for information on upcoming learning statewide conferences and other faculty learning opportunities.
To connect with others across the system interested in faculty development, join the Faculty Development Network listserv. On this listserv, we can share resources, discuss topics of interest, and learn about faculty development happening at the system office or at colleges and universities across the system. It's easy to subscribe:
- Browse public listservs: http://lists.mnscu.edu/read
- Choose either next or more to see a complete list of forums (listservs) and select the Faculty Development Network.
- Click subscribe to register.
Find general information about system listservs: http://www.its.mnscu.edu/technical/listservlists.html
Faculty Development Events
Teaching Resource Center
For questions related to current faculty and instructional development issues or resources, please contact the Director for Faculty & Instructional Development: Kimberly Johnson.
Additional faculty development opportunities specifically for Career and Technical Education (CTE) can be found here. For more information, please contact the Director of CTE Professional Development: Denise Felder.
Looking for the Center for Teaching and Learning? After serving faculty throughout the system from 1998-2011, CTL closed its doors on January 31, 2011. BUT many faculty development resources that CTL used to maintain live on here and will continue to be updated. For questions related to CTL or historical events, contact: Lynda Milne.